Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rock Hudson

                He was born November 17, 1925, known professionally as Rock Hudson, was an American film and television actor, mostly known for the most romantic leading man in several romantic comedies with Doris Day. Hudson was diagnosed with HIV on July 1985 instead of telling the press/publicity his crew said that he had liver cancer. Hudson continued to work but also travel to try and find a cure or a treatment to slow the process. Later on Hudson announced to the press that he was dying of AIDS. Also in another announcement he speculated that he got HIV from an infected donor when he was getting a blood transfusion for his heart bypass procedure. Rock Hudson died in October 2, 1985.


Citations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson

2 comments:

  1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. international certificate of good health (form 77-043) This is something i have never ever read, very detailed analysis.

    ReplyDelete